Learn how to use Zapier's Letterhead integration to send subscriber info from thousands of popular apps (such as Mailchimp) to Letterhead
The integration requires a Zapier account, which you can sign up for free or choose any of the paid plans. Once you sign up for a Zapier account, you can create "Zaps" to Add or Update subscribers and to manage tags in Letterhead.
When to use the Letterhead Zap to sync data from other apps
- If you use a Zapier-supported external membership app, such as Memberful or Pico, to manage subscriber data.
- If you use a Zapier-supported CRM, such as Salesforce, to manage subscriber data.
- If you are migrating to Letterhead slowly from a Zapier-supported ESP, such as Mailchimp, but haven't yet updated to Letterhead's subscription forms.
What actions can the Letterhead Zap perform?
- Add or update subscriber: When a subscriber is added or changed in another app, add or update the subscriber in Letterhead.
- Add a subscriber to tag: When a subscriber's data is changed in another app, add a tag to the subscriber in Letterhead.
- Remove a subscriber from tag: When a subscriber's data is changed in another app, remove a tag from the subscriber in Letterhead.
How to set up Zaps
- Create a new Zap.
- Search for the external app you want to use, then find and connect your account to select your trigger.
- Search for Letterhead, then select one of the available action events:
- Add or Update Subscriber
- Add a Subscriber to Tag
- Remove Subscriber From Tag
- Connect to your Letterhead account using your API key, please contact our support team from the email associated with your Letterhead account to request your API key.
- Select your channel name and the remaining required fields to complete the setup of this action, then click on test and continue.
- After the action is tested, be sure to turn on your Zap.