The promotions page is where you can search and view all of your past promotions, upcoming promotions that are pending publication, waiting to be reviewed by you or by the promoter, access the calendar view, and create a promotion (Promote).
Promotions table: List view
On the left side of the promotions table, you can filter the promotions list to show:
- Waiting on you: new promotions always appear here with the status Needs approval, once approved, they will remain in this section up until their scheduled date.
- Waiting on them: promotions that have received change requests will appear here with the status Changes requested.
- Past: all promotions that were scheduled before the current date.
- Date scheduled: the date the promotion is scheduled for publication, or when the promotion was published (Past).
- Promotion: the promotion heading — to view more details about the promotion click on the then click View, or click anywhere on the promotion's row to open the promotion view modal.
- Status: one of the four promotion statuses: Needs approval, Changes requested, Approved, and Past.
- Performance (Past promotions only): the number of clicks and reads the promotion has received — this column displays only when viewing past promotions.
- Clicks: the number of times a promotion’s call-to-action and any other links included in the promotion content are clicked.
- Reads: the number of times a promotion was viewed, measured by Letterhead’s pixel tracker.
- The number of reads and clicks start to accrue within 4 hours after the promotion is published and continue to update every 4 hours.
Use the search bar on the top right corner of the table to search for the promotion heading, the promoter display name, and the promotion id.
Calendar viewUse the top right menu to navigate to Calendar to access the calendar view, where you can view and access your promotions from a calendar:
To learn more about the Promote button, check out the article create promotion.