Learn how to customize your email newsletter
Authoring is currently in an alpha testing stage, which means it is not fully stable and only available to a few users.
You can customize fonts, add an accent color, and upload your own banner (also called wordmark) to your newsletter.
To customize the newsletter font and accent color (the color of links, blockquotes, and buttons), click on Settings in the Letterhead menu then click on Sending emails on the upper right menu. Under Look and feel, choose your accent color, body font, and heading font. Once you're happy with your selections, click the Save your settings button:
- The heading font is applied to The Subject line and Preview text and any Heading text you have in your content.
- The body font is applied to any text in your content with the Normal style.
- The accent color is applied to all text links, blockquotes, and buttons in your newsletter:
- To view your selected fonts in the newsletter, you must be in preview mode or send a test email.
- Some custom fonts may not be available when viewing the newsletter in different email clients. When that's the case, the font "Verdana" is used instead.
This image shows a newsletter edition with customized fonts and accent color:
To upload your newsletter banner:
- Create a new newsletter edition or edit an existing newsletter draft.
- Click on Preview on the upper right side of the page to expand the preview menu options.
- From the menu, click on the Special edition banner.
- Click on Choose File to upload your banner image.
- The image must be either a jpg or png and no larger than 150kb.
- The uploaded image will only appear in the currently selected edition.
- To view the newsletter's image, you must be in preview mode or send a test email.
This image shows a newsletter edition with a customized banner:
To upload a default banner image to display if no special edition banner image is uploaded:
- Click on Settings in the Letterhead menu,
- Use the links on the right side of the page to navigate to Selling promotions.
- Upload your banner image under Wordmark.