Promotion packages contain promotion types and are the products that appear on your promotion store, learn how to create a promotion package
To create a promotion package:
- Click Promotions on the left panel
- On the upper right, select Packages
- Click Add package button
- Complete each form field using the following instructions:
- Promotion package name: This short name appears on your store, along with a description and optional image.
- Price: Enter the cost of the package
- Description: In 140 characters or less, describe this promotion package, so promoters understand what they are purchasing if they select it.
- Choose your promotion types: Using the dropdown menu, select all the promotion types to include in this package.
- Then enter the number of each promotion type to include in this package.
- Image: Upload an image to display with this promotion package in your store. Your image should be 600 x 400 pixels and be either a jpg or png.
- Display position: Decide where you want this package to appear in relation to your other packages. Please enter a whole number to represent its position.
- Number of promotions: Enter the number of promotions in the package
- Concierge: If this is enabled, you have to enter instructions for the promoter
- Monthly subscription: Charge the promoter for an ongoing campaign
- Publicly Available: Use the toggle button to control whether this package will display publicly or not
Once the form fields are complete, click the Create button to save and submit your settings. If you leave the page before clicking Create, your changes may not be saved.
This image shows how the package name, description, image, and price are displayed: