Authoring is currently in an alpha testing stage, which means it is not fully stable and only available to a few users.
From the Letterhead menu, navigate to Authoring then click on Create -> New edition
You'll be brought to the newsletter builder, where your newsletter edition Status will show as New. You must enter a Subject line, a Preview text, and set your byline to be able to save your progress and have your newsletter edition Status change to Draft, as shown here:
Then you can start working on your newsletter edition's content. Click on the plus sign to do one of the following:
- Use the camera icon to upload an image from your device; alternatively, you can hit enter and CTRL+V or right-click to paste your image
- Insert a new Section (Regular), meaning it will be visible to all readers
- Insert a new Section (Members-only), meaning it will only be visible to the contacts marked as members from your audience list
- Insert a new Section (Non-member), meaning it will only be visible to the contacts not marked as members from your audience list
- Insert a Button, once your button is added to your newsletter, click Edit to customize your button's label and link.
After selecting the type of section you want to use, you can place your cursor in a new line or hit enter to easily create the same type of section again. You can either write directly into the builder or copy and paste your text from another text editor.
You can always click Preview -> Save progress on the right to save your progress, but the builder autosaves your work after every 10 seconds.