How to create and edit a newsletter using Authoring
From the Letterhead menu, navigate to Authoring then click on Create -> New edition
Then you can start working on your newsletter edition's content. Click on the placeholder text and hit enter to start typing, or use the plus icon to do one of the following:
- Upload an image, use the camera icon to upload an image from your device, after the image is inserted into the newsletter, use the buttons on the left to add your image's Alt text, Caption, and Link:
- Insert a new Section (Regular), meaning it will be visible to all readers
- Insert a new Section (Members-only), meaning it will only be visible to the contacts marked as members from your audience list
- Insert a new Section (Non-member), meaning it will only be visible to the contacts not marked as members from your audience list
- Insert a Button, once your button is added to your newsletter, click Edit to customize its label and link.
- Insert Promotion placeholders, learn more here.
To learn how to customize your newsletter design, visit Newsletter design customization options
You can either write directly into the builder or copy and paste your text from another text editor.
You can always click Preview -> Save progress on the right to save your progress, but the builder autosaves your work after every 10 seconds.