Learn how to customize your email newsletter
Default customization options
You can add a default font type and color, background color, accent color, and upload your own newsletter banner.
To do that, click on Settings in the Letterhead menu, then click on Sending emails on the upper right menu, scroll down to Look and feel to make your selections:
- Background color: this is your default newsletter background-color
- Default font color: this is the color of all headings and paragraphs, including promotion text
- Accent color: this is the color of links, blockquotes, dividers, and buttons
- Newsletter Banner: this image appears at the top of your newsletters
- Body and paragraph font: this is the font of any text in your content with the Normal style.
- Heading font: this is the font of any Heading text you have in your content.
Once you're happy with your selections, click the Save your settings button at the bottom of the page.
- To view your selected fonts in the newsletter, you must be in preview mode or send a test email.
- Some custom fonts may not be available when viewing the newsletter in different email clients. When that's the case, the font "Verdana" is used instead.
Single edition customization options
You can edit the font color and update the font style from the newsletter editor.
To edit the font color:
- highlight the text in your newsletter and click on the font color icon to choose a color, or click on Customize color to see more options, this will override your default font color selection:
To edit the font style:
- highlight the text in your newsletter and click the dropdown on the left to select one of the options available: Heading 1 (largest), Heading 2, Heading 3, Normal (smallest).