To create and manage the promotion package you offer for purchase, click on either the Packages link in the Letterhead menu or the Packages link on the top right corner of the newsletter dashboard to access the packages page.
Create a promotion package
To create a new promotion package, click on the New package button. Complete each form field using the following instructions:
- Promotion package name: This short name appears on your store, along with a description and optional image.
- Description: In 140 characters or less, describe this promotion package so promoters understand what they are purchasing if they select it.
- Choose your promotion types: Using the dropdown menu, select all of the promotion types to include in this package.
- Then enter the number of each promotion type to include in this package.
- Pricing options: Use the flat fee toggle button to set up your package price manually or automatically, and use the add a discount toggle button to add a discount to your final package price.
- Flat fee - toggle on: enter the dollar amount of this package under "Package price."
- Flat fee - toggle off: the package price is calculated automatically for you based on the CPM of one or more promotion types, and your current subscriber numbers.
- Add a discount - toggle on: enter either a whole-dollar discount (e.g. 15), or switch the percentage discount toggle button to on, to enter a percentage whole number discount.
- Image: Upload an optional image to display with this promotion package on your store and in searches. Your image must be 600 x 400 pixels, no larger than 150kb, and be either a jpg or png.
- Display position: On your store, decide where you want this package to appear in relation to your other packages. Enter a whole number to represent its position.
- Display in your store: Use the toggle button to control whether this package displays publicly on your store.
This image shows how the package name, description, image, and price will be displayed on your store:
Once the form fields are complete, click the Create button to save and submit your settings. If you leave a page before clicking Create, your changes may not be saved.
View, Edit, Clone, and Delete promotion packages
To access the promotion package editor to view, edit, or delete an existing promotion package, use the search bar to find the promotion package you want to access, then use the horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the right to click Edit in the Actions column.
From the promotion package editor you can:
- View all the fields included in your package.
- Edit your package - remember to click the Update button to save and submit your changes.
- Delete your package.
To clone a promotion package, use the search bar to find the promotion package you want to clone, then use the horizontal scroll bar to scroll to the right to click Clone in the Actions column to access the promotion package editor, click the Create button to save, and submit your new Cloned package.