Learn how to build and manage promotion campaigns.
This feature is in Alpha, meaning it's not available by default to all users while we work out the rough edges. If you're interested in getting early access and testing the feature contact support.
2. Click on Campaigns
3. Click on Add campaign
4. Give the campaign a name. Typically the promoter's business name.
5. Click on Create
6. Click on Design a promotion
7. Select your promotion type.
8. Fill in all needed fields for the promotion. You can always edit it later.
9. Select the dates you wish this campaign to run. You can unselect any by clicking a second time.
10. Click on Create
11. Click on Approved dropdown arrow. Click on Approved. Now your promotion is approved and ready to run.
This part can be a bit tricky to click while in Alpha. You'll want to confirm your promotion is in the correct status.
12. If you want to edit your promotion. Go into Campaigns and select your campaign. Click on the promotion.
13. Click on Edit to modify the promotion.
14. Make any changes you wish. Click on Update. Make sure your promotion is APPROVED.
15. If you want to STOP a campaign but not delete it. Just go to the approved drop down and select "DRAFT"
16. Click on Draft. Now your promotion campaign exists but will NOT send out and remains in "needs approval" stage.
Remember to confirm you've selected your desired status.